Laman

Friday, November 11, 2016

{Week 6} Favorite Place I've Traveled to

Hai? I'm come back. After 2 weeks exam. So, today i want to tell you about Place that where i've traveled to. I am a woman who likes a challenge. And where my visits are usually rides a challenge that usually test your nerve but many watched by children and parents.

I myself have never been out of the country. But I've visited some major cities in Indonesia such as; Medan, Padang, Pekanbaru, Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Surabaya, Bali, Palangkaraya and Pontianak.
Possibility of you confused not, why can I get there? And moreover terrain away on the island of Sumatra. I lived in London before this comes from Pekanbaru, Riau. Later on when I was junior high school, our family moved to Ketapang, Pontianak. And when I was in high school, my family moved again to Sampit, Palangkaraya.

I have visited many places in a way that is different to the others. because my parents moved our family relieved and hit the streets to enjoy the holiday.
Of the various places that I have visited, there are few places that I have admired in Medan. First during the Christmas holidays. My family and I will return to my Grandma's house. And before visiting grandma's house, usually the father would always take us to surround the tourist area in Medan. Want that to how much time we return to the place Grandma. We no bored her to visit tourist attractions in Medan. The place itself is contained in the districts in Medan.

The first place we will visit is Pulau Samosir or banya say to Parapat or better known as Lake Toba again. Normally we would have spent 3 days there. The second day will cross Samosir Island Ferry ship and will arrive on the island of Samosir which became temapt history for Batak people. If the mothers had to stop in this island they will be busy for shopping by-oleh.Dan we will enjoy a show dogeng the people of the Statue of Sigale-gale.

And the second place we visited was Berastagi, where if we visit the area, do not forget to stop at the hot water bath in which sidebuk-debuk enough to merileks the body was tired from Pekanbaru to field. And after from there, we'll just stay to continue the activities tomorrow will visit Hillpark Sibolangit which is in the Deli Serdang. And after then from there we will visit the place of Grandma.
We no bored her to visit tourist attractions in Medan. The place itself is contained in the districts in Medan.

Second, Java Island. Why do I say its Java Island? Because in the year 2012, my father took our family to get around the island of Java. Although not all of her we visit. The first place we visited was in Yogyakarta. education city which are all already know. After a long time in Yogya we continue to Surabaya. Initially the mother plans we will climb the train, but the ticket there is nothing left at all. So plan canceled, and the mother taking care of car travel. We also used the car to Surabaya lenih which takes about 6 hours.

In Surabaya, we were provided room by maktua, so we do not need to stay elsewhere. There we were greeted, and as usual we eat :) :) The next day the road to Jatim Park 1 & 2 in Malang. Like others we enjoyed it. And according bleak as I said before I like the challenge. place the first time I entered is home GHOSTS. And yah .., sister, brother my cousin quite hysterical with my determination. Hehe. After the rides, I climbed the Pendulum. I can not explain it clear detail WAWWW. Many things I did. I remember. I challenge my cousin brother, and my brother to ride the rides. Where a vehicle that he is the most craziest rides in jatim Park2. The four of us were seated next to each other. and attractions began. First, honestly I do not like it because it is only in the slide to the right and left slowly. but after a few minutes passed new show actually starts. And after the vehicle was finished I remember my cousin brother vomit. Ha ha what a bad person I am? indeed the devil instead.

Once we went on holiday from Surabaya to Bali. Maktua me really sad, because we are quickly gone again. Juanda the state of the airport when it was cloudy. And indeed, our best 2 times deported to the airport in time we have gone up and it rains so heavy. But God's plan is always there. And we finally arrive at 11 pm local time. The next day we continue our activities as a family. We've been providing travel and the driver was already providing site visits we were to visit. First we went to Tanjung Benoa, the account after it crossed the island to go to the island of Komodo. And after that we went to dinner to Jimbaran Beach and from there back to the inn. The next day we went to the Monkey Forest, after visiting the Pura Tanah Lot. And many more places we visit.

After that last point is Jakarta. Not much visited. Since it was a regular there.
And I think for guys who want to go to your holiday home those places there is no loss of her to take a holiday in their own country. And oh yes in Padang also there are many places of entertainment. You'll be hysterical when it passed the bend 9. Now he jalananya dah on the asphalt cool. The first is still the land of yellow, banyangin wrote that more landslides in the winding queues are like nowhere. HA HA HA





Bye, see you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment