Laman

Saturday, October 22, 2016

{Week 5} smartphone application that I love.


1. LINE This application has a lot of users because it has many good features. An interesting feature for me is its sticker features. Where there is a wide range of stickers that can be downloaded and can be used. And on the line also can help me mempasarkan my online shop. The same as I use instagram. And the line itself also spend a lot of OA which inspires a feeling where the OA can menshare quotes are great for teenagers weve troubled teens. Hehe

2. Instagram  A photo sharing application that allows users to take photos, apply a digital filter, and distributed them to various social networking services, including Instagram's own belonging. I really like this application because of it. And besides that, I can menstalker people I admire. And it has helped me in the little things. And instagram itself has also helped me in terms of trade. Where can you help me add the buyers who want my merchandise

No comments:

Post a Comment