Laman

Friday, October 7, 2016

{ Week 4 } Best Film Explaining my life.



Hello all
How are you? I hope fine.
Welcome to my blog again. On this occasion, I want to tell you about what I think the film could explain my life. At this time, the film is banyak.Dari horror, romance, and action. But there is one movie that I like and I think this film can really describe my life. That Miracle in cell no 7


This film tells a father willing to do anything for the sake of his children of the baby and loved ones who are in the vicinity. And from this film I understand where, like any physical state as your father still cherish. Because of his love is greater than anything real.

If you wish wanted know her movie please contact me he he. Because the film Miracle in Cell No. 7 is a South Korean film of 2013 starring Ryu Seung-ryong, Kal So-won and Park Shin Hye Yang was released on July 19, 2013 (Indonesia) Directed by Lee Hwan-kyung, Producer Lim Min-sub. 

And most importantly because of the great writer of this film appear here, namely: Lee Hwan-kyung, Hwang Sung Kim, Kim Yeong-seok.
And I think you should watch this because their struggle until their next big still discussing how she would escape her father from prison. Even though his father had died in a way that is devastating and still have requirements result in harassment accused of sexually and kill small children where the little boy alone with children his own age.

So for all of you, let's go watch this film because it's nice and prepare a pack of wipes yaa. Hehe so what are you waiting now? Just download that movie in your favorite websites

No comments:

Post a Comment