Laman

Saturday, November 26, 2016

{Week 8} A letter to your younger self and 10 years later

For myself

I am writing this letter when I was 18 years old. I am writing this letter because I am a student.

First, for me at a young age. Sorry for not being serious and consistent in any case. I'm sorry because I want to spend time on things that are useless and become people who can not openly discuss something of a problem. I always regret the bad things when I was young. I always feel lonely. I'm sorry too because I was born to be fat. I was too afraid to start. Forgive me too feel pessimistic going in when my parents asked me to learn the right so I can get in at the university I wanted. Forgive me too do not think of the future. And I hope I can renew my actions.

Secondly, to me 10 years later. Hi? How are you? Are you still a fat? A lonely? Someone who is afraid to try new things? I hope that there will not be anymore. I delight myself in the next 10 years to be brave and try new ones. There is no longer a sense of himself and hatred in my soul. I hope I can be successful, happy parents, and could be the pride of their parents and siblings as well as my brother. To me 10 years later, I just want to always be happy and sehat.Because of happiness and healthy I can meet you later.


-NandaKS

No comments:

Post a Comment