Laman

Saturday, December 3, 2016

{Week 9 } My last meal on earth. And why i choose ?

Hello friends happy to meet with you again today happy of course we all hope that God still provide enough health for us all. at our meeting this time I want to go back to tell my friends all about it or the last meal I ate. of course difficult for me to choose my last meal on earth.

But if it should choose. I would choose the food cooked by the father. Why is that? Because you also know am, a father very rarely cook. And also very rare to the kitchen unless he chef. And I chose it also because, if indeed it was the last one I want to remember my father closer, tasting its cuisine which may be different on the tongue, and you can know his sincerity tremendous fact for me and the other two. And any food that is cooked by the father. I would feel grateful, of course. Because nothing is more beautiful if you feel happy and comfortable for him.

"Dad, I love you. Good-both his work, keep health, and do not forget the Lord and pray. God Bless Us."

Just for nothing i'm really wants to say it. Thanks for all, guys. I hope you not ever get bored with the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment