Laman

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

{Week 1} Why I Choose Soil Science

Hello guys!!! Welcome to my blog.

First let me introduce my self. My name is Nanda Kristelli Simbolon. 
I come from PekanBaru (Riau). Just stay in Pontianak for 3 years. My background school is : Alumni from Saint Mary Elementary School Riau ,Saint Albert Junior School Ketapang. And Saint Pieter Senior High School Pontianak. I was born in Palembang 25th,Agust 1998.My age is 18 years old now. And i'm have 5 sibling. 2 brother and 3 sister.  And, now  i'm a new student of  Tanjungpura University. In here, i live at parit haji husin 2 (on Pontianak, other people say my addres is paris 2) komplek. Green Land Paris A2. At school i also open a business online where i can got extra money . And i think just that's all about me. Thank you for your attention to my bad English. See you in my next post. 

In this occasion, i would like to tell you about something. That's all about why i choose Soil Science. Can all you guys guess What's the first i choose? all of you must minded if soil science is my first choose right? To be honest, its not my first choose. My goal choose is Engineering . Why i choose that? To be honest i don't know why i choose it. If i say a long story it's going to be long and long story. If  you asked what is the conclusion, it's just i'm who are really like going to be my father. Don't be shocked i'm a female but i just really like what my father doing. And then i choose Engineering, but i don't get it. In Mandiri selection i choose it  again but didn't get it again. And than i get Soil Science. First i say what is this? Soil Science?.  I Thought i really didn't like that first. But i search to google what it's and then you know what? i'm just scream like tarzan. My first choose is must be Engineering but i think again. My father got a job in Perkebunan so i can use my choose to get a better job and same as with my dad. And my planning in the future i must get a better score I think again soil science is not bad too. So i trust i can goals on Soil Science. And my planning in the future i must get a better score and i want to prove that is useful for soil science community. And i'm planning in ahead may be many plan. And i didn't know how act to everything but i want to implement right now is to get good grades and score. So that later for that which i want can be achieved. So that was my course. See you again in my next post. Bye :)


No comments:

Post a Comment