Laman

Friday, September 23, 2016

{Week 2} My Favorite Selfie and Why?

Hellooo....!!! I'm come back again. In this occasion, i will show you my favorite selfie. Here it is.


Why i choose this picture? First, i think in this picture i'm so pretty with my white dress. And my hair also pretty. He He He 

I took the picture in my room. And that's all thank you to my SIDI. Because of that i took my first selfie ever. And thanks that selfie is good. He He

At which time i will hold SIDI. Where SIDI it's mandatory for us who are Christians, and the confirmation was a Christian who will bear his sin. And it will not be bound again his sins in the elderly, but still in the supervision of parents. 

And my self as a Christian strengthen our own in the Christian because it was carrying out its SIDI. And my self at the time i SIDI strengthen our class two High School. There, i learned in abaout my religion. I was told the origin of my religion. And i was also told how the origin of the existence of our church. Under the auspices of who and where it was first built. And by the time i was also confirmation that's where my family all together. There was my father,my mother , my brother and my sister. 

Because honestly, i see them only when on vacation. And there weld a family event too. 

And this is my second photo.

 This second photo where i along with two of my best friends. Where our friendship has been running for 3 years. And our own friends began with a quarrel in which only a deliberate action by an event that is not clear and make certain the misunderstanding and anger. 

Introduce their name is Yen Yen and Suriyanto. The name of our friendship is "Monyong" somehow we are glad to call it as a nickname for the three of us. In our high school, i and suriyanto are in the same class. And Yen Yen it self is next to our class. As different class. Our friendship really i like. Because in my opinion, i am pleased and happy when with them. 

And we took this picture on 4th September 2016 in Pondok Ale-Ale Mega Mall. And i think our friendship will be lasting forever until our old age. Amen

And i think that's all about my post. Thank you for your time. Bye.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment