Laman

Friday, September 30, 2016

{Week 3} Two things that i have to bring everywhere i go

So, today's post will be about the things that I have to bring wherever I go. I think it is clear, almost everyone will always bring two things: wallet and gadgets. I certainly too. What are we without things like this hahaha.

Actually, wallet and gadgets is in fact not the first thing I should bring. However a bag. True, or not? He He 😁
A bag, whether it's sling bag, clutch, or backpack, should be included in the list of my first two-things-I-need-to-bring-what-I-go. Because without a bag, I felt there was something lacking for me take the road. He He #Just don't care what i say 😜 *. I would not be without a bag. Because the bag itself in my opinion is very important to carry.

The second is, well yes, the package is clear and the most common: wallet + gadget. I think I have the same reason as the others. Gadgets today is like our life. We tampa they will be paralyzed and have mostly boredom. As well as in a purse, where we put a lot of importance in nya.Seperti, ID cards, driver's license, vehicle registration, Money, and Everything Else.


And that's two things that I always take it any where.

No comments:

Post a Comment